Top Secret to Earn Money Online

Saturday, May 1, 2010

♥ CorNeLia ♥

CorNeLia,

You're someone very special in my life
You're just like a star, falling from the sky
to my house's roof on Christmas night

I can see the future in your eyes
I can hear joy from your voice
And I can feel love from all of you...

Day after day, I started to realized
that I'm falling in love with you
And day after day, I started to realized
that I'm afraid of losing you...

Maybe you're a present from God for me
Because I always prayed for someone like you
And now HE has answered my prayer

CorNeLia,
I love you more than anything in this world
And I will always keep you in my heart
Because you are precious to me,

I swear,
As long as this body can move
And as long as this soul is still alive
I will make your life safe beside me

But, CorNeLia
Someday when I die
When I'm not beside you anymore
Please promise me
You will be a strong lady
And you will return to happiness
And never let anyone break this vow
Our vow

I Love You, CorNeLia

No comments:

Post a Comment